ScienceSwitch is always happy to have science enthusiasts contribute their knowledge. If you’re primarily invested in science, and have something insightful to share with our community, feel free to fill out the form below.
But before submitting your piece for consideration, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- All the submitted posts here will be held for moderation. Your piece will only be approved if it will benefit ScienceSwitch readers.
- Your article must be high-quality, original work that must be exclusive to ScienceSwitch.
- Your post must have proper citations and attributions.
- Your submission should not include any promotional links in article body. Links deemed irrelevant or spammy will be removed without notice.
- Do not forget to include your short bio (50 words at most) and a link to your site – at the end of your post.
- Content marketers who constantly beg for no-follow links can eff off.