Last time, we wrote about introduction to genetics that explains certain facts about genes and how possibly the DNA made the life on earth possible; and also answers to:
- What makes us “us”?
- What is responsible for producing startling inherited resemblances between the members of a family as well as distinctive variations in different generations?
- Why are identical twins so ‘identical’?
- Why do some diseases tend to run in families?
- What causes diseases like cancer, diabetes, AIDS and Alzheimer’s so difficult to cure?
- How is production of clones possible?
Well, here is another video that succinctly explains the fundamental background information about genetics which also includes facts about genes, DNA and genetics.